1. visited JK Design to see Dad's new windmill that he is SO obsessed with (and rightfully so - it's quite magical)
2. ran out of pumpkin pie spice + made my own, using this recipe
3. stumbled upon nutless peanut butter in the pantry and ate a faux-PB&J for the first time in 2.5 years. not bad, not bad at all.
4. found literally the world's softest gluten free sandwich bread. I want to sleep on it.
5. practiced being a mini-barb, apron and all
6. made the easiest ever pumpkin mousse trifle with gingersnaps. didn't take any pretty pictures but would be happy to post the recipe! let me know :)
Hope you all had a lovely, gluten free Thanksgiving! The food baby that I'm currently harboring was so worth it.