1. I dare you to find a box of gluten free pasta that costs less than a zucchini.
2. It’s Amazon Prime eligible. Hello, free 2-day shipping.
3. A spiralizer (the alternative to a julienne peeler) looks like a torture device straight out of a Saw movie. Google it, you'll see.
4. It’s SO FUN to use. Seriously, no vegetable in your kitchen will be safe.
5. It fits oh so perfectly in a stocking (hint hint).
6. DISHWASHER. SAFE.
7. It sells for $16.99 on other websites. Which means other people are (foolishly) dropping that much dough on a vegetable peeler. Which means it’s totally worth the $7.83 on Amazon.
8. “Ergonomic handle fits comfortably in your palm to lessen hand fatigue.” (Okay – completely plagiarized that from the Zyliss website. But it is really comfortable to hold…)
9. Do you know how much easier vegetables are to eat when they’re in noodle-form? Way way way easier.
10. Cause I said so. And I’m feelin’ a little bossy today.
So, are you sold yet? Great. Because Zyliss has graciously offered to give away two julienne peelers! Here's how to enter:
1. Leave a comment telling me what you'd make with your julienne peeler. (Because hello, I need some ideas.)
2. Tweet about the giveaway (include a link to this post + @gfreeblondie). Leave a second comment if you tweet!
You'll have until Monday 12/10 at midnight EST to enter. I'll choose 2 random winners and contact you via Twitter and/or email - so make sure I have either one! Ready..... go!
Disclaimer: I purchased my own peeler before reaching out to Zyliss. All opinions are my own.