1. got back on a head-of-kale-a-day regimen (in chip form, please)
2. fell hard for Venice Beach, and even more-so after this gluten free bagel with smoked salmon (from Local 1205)
3. rocked a washer necklace (original DIY instructions here; I spray painted half the washers gold)
4. made a Christmas tree fit for an NYC apartment (inspiration here)
5. late-night-snacked on asparagus because... doesn't everyone do that?
6. brought back Jenga, for good
PS. Today is the LAST day to enter the Zyliss Julienne Peeler Giveaway! To enter, simply comment on the post below (or here) and tell me what you'd make. Overachievers, you can also tweet for an extra entry!