1. Pappardelle's Gluten Free Pasta: Kid you not, I squealed when I tried this gluten free pasta. My favorites are the garlic chive and lemon parsley. They're so tasty they don't need much more than olive oil and parm, but packaging them with a fancy jar of sauce or pesto would be a nice touch.
2. Gluten Free Cookbook: Small Plates & Sweet Treats, The Gluten Free Table, and Gluten Free Baking for the Holidays are a few of the newer ones.
3. Kitchen Scale: For anyone who's into baking from scratch, get ready to make their lives SO. MUCH. EASIER. (For more on baking by weight, read this blog post by Gluten Free Girl. Can also gift her cookbook!)
4. Gluten Free Baking Mix: I'm dying to try Cup for Cup, and it just so happens to be on Gilt Taste right now. (Others I've been really impressed with are The Pure Pantry, Better Batter, and Heartland Gourmet.)
5. Every Flavor of Chex Ever: (<---- SANTA I WANT THIS.) Feel free to laugh at this suggestion. Come back to me after your recipient bear tackles you in a fit of glee.
1. Gluten Free Graham Crackers: If they're as obsessed with s'mores as I am (which quite frankly, may not be possible), they'll love getting a box of S'moreables along with fancy marshmallows and a chocolate bar.
2. Gluten Free Subscription Box: Why hello, gift that keeps on giving. There are a few gluten free subscription services on the market, so you have your pick - Tasterie, GFreely, Healthy Surprise, and Savorfull have all received positive reviews.
3. Gluten Free Magazine: Surprising amount of options here! Easy Eats (digital only), Delight Gluten Free, Gluten Free Living, Simply Gluten Free, and Living Without
4. Xanthan Gum: Shit's expensive, but often necessary. Pair this with the kitchen scale and you're good to go!
5. Mama's Gluten Free Cake Balls: My mom ordered these for the holidays last year and they were unbelievably gluten-y tasting (this is a good thing). Definitely a treat for Celiacs who missed out on the cake ball/pop craze. Order by 12/15!
6. Zyliss Julienne Peeler: If you STILL need a reason to get this, I shall defer you to this post. (Makes a great stocking stuffer!)